This page provides information on the Virtual Internship Program for Science Communication (VIPSciComm) committee members, interns, speakers, and funding agencies. Additional information about each yearly iteration of the program can be found by following the linked URL in the last bullet point ‘Blog post with more program details’.
- Committee: Sarah Sheffield (Chair), Linda Dämmer, Kristina Barclay, Sam Ocon, Alex Favaro, Jen Bauer, Adriane Lam
- Interns: Anna Geldert, Michael Hallinan, Makayla Palm, Habiba Rabiu, Blair Stuhlmuller
- Guest Speakers: Riley Black, Liz Hare, Priya Shukla, Kelsey Leonard, Edith Carolina Rojas
- 2022 Funders: Geological Society of America, The Paleontological Society, Western Interior Paleontological Society
- Blog post with more program details and links to the 2022 intern’s posts.
This iteration was not formally part of VIPSciComm but was the pilot program that VIPSciComm was born from.
- Committee: Sarah Sheffield
- Interns: Mckenna Dyjak, Baron Hoffmeister, Lisette Melendez, Kailey McCain
- Blog post with more program details and links to the 2020 intern’s posts.
- Tagged and collated as USF Intern.